Yashadaa Hospital earlier known as Yashadaa Maternity Surgical and Endoscopy centre is well established hospital for women care in Bhandup.
Yashadaa was established in Aug 2009 and now earned good reputation among the patients, and society.
Yashadaa has served women with dedication in all aspects like care of young girls, pre-pregnancy care, antenatal care, safe deliveries, painless deliveries, postnatal care, family planning services, general gynaec problems and services to the peri-menopausal and post-menopausal ladies. Though we are having experience in management of different gynaec problems, we are more focused on advances and use of such advances in patient care.
More than one thousand babies were delivered at Yashadaa during last few years. Our operation theatre is known for excellent surgical work.
Yashadaa has served the society by its advanced laparoscopic and hysteroscopic surgeries too. Countless of childless couples are blessed with kids by the treatment offered.Dr. Sandeep Patil is a dedicated gynaecologist and promising endoscopist who has headed Yashadaa since the establishment. He is Diplomat National board. He is in to practice since 2005.
Dr. Sayalee Patil has done MS obstetrics and Gynaecology from prestigious LTMC (Sion Hospital) and currently offering her services at Yashadaa.
Yashadaa Maternity Surgical and Endoscopy centre is having adequate and skilled manpower.
Aims and objectives
1. To provide efficient and effective services, affordable and desirable to patients.
2. To be the major specialist service provider in the field of gynaecology and obstetrics for the population.
3. To provide additional services like health check up camps, community lectures, for the local population.
4. To provide services which are quick and easy to access and provide an excellent patient experience.
5. To deliver services to the highest standards.
6. To support research of national and international excellence and innovation.
7. To ensure staff is enabled to provide safe, effective and high quality patient care.
8. To improve the environment for patients and staff, to improve ease of access for patients and visitors and to give the optimal configuration of services.